JRDA’s Treasurer is an Executive Board member position. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handle receipts, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Develop an annual budget for the company and create long-term projections based on departmental needs and upcoming projects.
- Maintain an efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational needs.
- Prepare financial reports including monthly P and L reports.
- Maintain company QuickBooks for taxes.
- Annual renewal of insurances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, insurance, and non profit financial reporting strongly recommended.
TIME COMMITMENT: 10 hours a week
Email email@example.com if you have interest in this Director position.