Management of a large media and media analytics team, and have a passion for how digital marketing technologies are transforming communications.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for growth strategies
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. social media, SEO, radio, TV, websites, all digital and print media, etc.)
- Regularly report media campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Optimize media strategies for varying audiences and channels
- Design and review budgets in collaboration with the Technology Director and JRDA Treasurer
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience
- Ensure a cohesive message across campaigns
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote the JRDA brand
- Motivate and coach a large team while fostering a performance-first culture that rallies around delivering results
- Responsible for setting and driving compliance to global media efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
TIME COMMITMENT: 10 hours a week
Email email@example.com if you have interest in this Director position.