While serving in this position you would be the liaison between the Leagues in your region and the BOD. You would directly support the Membership Director which would include:
- Finding new leagues in your region that may want to join JRDA. You know your region better than anyone, it would benefit all if you reached out to them directly and introduced yourself and pointed them to the Membership Director.
- Contacting and welcoming new Leagues when they join JRDA
- Be the main contact person for each League in your region and serve as a conduit to answer any questions they may have
- Foster inter-league communication
- Continuously remind your Leagues to read the Forum and stay up-to-date on items to be voted on
- Make sure you receive and respond to feedback on those voting items to bring to the RC monthly meetings
- Attend RC monthly meetings- at least one per quarter
- Helping coordinate the regional tournament, including promoting it out to leagues, handling sanctioning, and structuring the competition
- Helping coordinate intervention when Leagues violate Code of Conduct albeit skaters, parents, officials, or coaches
TIME COMMITMENT: 5 hours a week
Email email@example.com if you have interest in a Regional Coordinator positions.