-The league must be registered at the National membership tier with JRDA by December 1, 2021.
- A team must play in five (5) sanctioned games from January 1, 2022 - May 31, 2022 to qualify for the postseason
- A team may be playing up to three (3) postseason rounds in different locations during the summer, depending on advancement and the number of qualifying teams for the postseason.
- A team will be subject to a one-year postseason suspension for failure to compete in any of the rounds they qualify for (after paying stating their intent to play)
- A team is responsible for a $250 tournament fee due December 31, 2021.
-All team players must appear in at least one sanctioned game for the team during the regular season to be eligible for the postseason with that team
- A team player will NOT retain postseason eligibility if they transfer leagues after March 1, 2022.
- A team player will NOT retain postseason eligibility if they play at any point for a team that has elected the October - May sanctioning window.